Tuesday 10 February 2015

Girly Understated Valentine’s Day Make-Up


So I was rather bored yesterday and decided to play around with some make-up. I thought it might be nice to experiment with a pretty Valentine’s Day look, but nothing too classic-or-should-I-say-same-old-red-lip styley, especially as I’ll be spending another year without a Valentine date but going to support a couple of my friends in a musical/dramatic performance instead.

My phone isn’t great at showing good detail in photos, so you can’t see the eye make-up too well, but here are a couple of pics anyway! (Hurray for the furry-looking chin!)

I used a mixture of new make-up, firm staples, old favourites and old stuff which I probably shouldn’t be using anymore, so there’s no point in me listing exactly which products I used. But I will say that the mascara and blush are both mentioned in my January Favourites post!

What’s your favourite Valentine’s Day look? Let me know if you have a Valentine’s make-up post: I love seeing them!

Wendy x

6 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous!

    Love the lipstick natural shade!

    Maybe following? I'm from other side of Europe, Slovenia :)

    Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look - simple yet beautiful, I think less is more and your skin looks flawless too! :)

    I have a video on valentines makeup which you can see here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzm30Jf_AY8

    Would love to know what you think - it's a little heavier than your makeup as Ive gone for a smokey eye :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I like your make-up look too! Yeah just like a smokey version of this one :) x

      Delete
  3. This was such a beautiful look <3 Your eye makeup is so perfect~
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I love getting them! If you fancy getting in touch directly, tweet me @wendy_carr :) x