I've been a bit quiet on the blog-front for the past couple of weeks. I've been pretty busy: working full-time (knackered at the end of every day!), practicing songs, travelling to Leeds for opera rehearsals, arranging my best friend's Hen night, arranging my move to London... I've basically got a lot on! So, as I don't have oodles of time, I thought I would do this Liebster Award Tag. I love finding new blogs that I really like so want to support them, as obviously I'm new myself, so I think this is a great idea!
This is how it works:
1. Answer 11 questions from the person who had nominated you.
2. Tell 11 random spontaneous facts about yourself.
3. Tag 11 blogs that have under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.
The lovely Becky at Beauty to Bakes (definitely check out her blog - it's great!) tagged me to answer these 11 questions:
1. Do you wear glasses, contacts or none of these?
Yep, I wear both. It will depend on what kind of mood I'm in, how I've done my hair/make-up, whether it's raining or not (glasses in the rain is a pain) and if I'm at rehearsals or performing I always wear contacts. I got some new glasses in February which I posted about here and still totally love!
2.What are your favourite types of blog posts?
Ones that are personal with good photos and good English! (One thing that really annoys me is bad grammar and punctuation.)
3. What is your favourite perfume?
I have a few which I think I'll write a post on soon, but my top two would have to be Armani Diamonds and Beyoncé Heat.
4. What is your beauty bargain?
Everything from Poundland which I mentioned in my last post! Haha. In general though, I think probably Collection Lasting Perfection Concealor. Completely on board with everyone else in Blogland who loves it!
5. What app do you use the most on your phone/ipad?
Candy Crush... (I know. Lame.)
6. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Zoella. She's funny, friendly, not annoying and always seems to look perfect (so when she says "this is a really good product", I actually believe her!).
7. What is your favourite cereal?
Kellogs Raisin Wheats!
8. Where is the place you most want to visit in the world that you haven't been before? Why?
I want to visit the US soooo much. I've wanted to for years and years. I don't even have a particular state or city in mind, I just want to be there. And Italy.
9. If you were given a gift card for £100 pounds to spend in one store, which one would you choose?
At the moment probably a book store as there are some expensive books I need to get hold of for the course I'm starting in August. But if I didn't need to do that, probably somewhere that sells MAC. I don't even know where that would be... House of Fraser? I don't have anything by MAC yet (if you hadn't guessed!) but I've heard and read so much about how amazing its products are that I'd like to get me some.
10. What is your mobile phone make?
HTC Desire. It's not amazing. If I could have made a better-informed (going on what I know now, from using it) decision then I wouldn't have picked it.
11. What is your best day of the week? Why?
Saturday, because my whole family is home, and... it is Doctor Who and Strictly Come Dancing night! (So sad...)
11 facts about me!
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cheat on this part and direct you to my 50 Things About Me that I posted a few weeks ago, as I literally can't think of any other facts about me! Seems just like a cop-out I know, so if you have anything you want to know, just ask!! :)
And I'd like you to answer these 11 questions! :)
1. What made you want to become a blogger?
2. Shoes or handbags?
3. If there's anything you could change about your life right now, what would it be? (Ooh, deep!)
4. Where would be your perfect place to live?
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
6. Who is/are the most important person/people in your life other than family?
7. What's your favourite film?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you drive? If so, what do you drive?
10. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
11. What is your proudest (but not necessarily your biggest!) achievement?
Hope you've enjoyed reading!