Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap #5: Sports Day!


Day 5


I had a long-awaited day off today, and it happened to be Aria's Sports Day at school, so I headed along to watch for a bit. This is her in the skipping-rope race. She came 2nd in the wheelbarrow race, 3rd in the egg (well, potato) and spoon race and 3rd in the three-legged race. So proud!


Thought I'd include a couple of extra snaps too, seeing as I have them!

Wheelbarrow race with her friend, Emma

Sack race

(All of these pics are the most zoomed-in that they can be, which is why they are so blurry!)

x



2 comments:

  1. Aww that's so cute!
    I used to dread sports day as a kid because i'm so awful at sports haha.

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I used to amazing at running, but it went downhill very quickly! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, I love getting them! If you fancy getting in touch directly, tweet me @wendy_carr :) x