Thursday 13 June 2013

30 Day Snap #13: Opera!


Day 13


I have a couple of opera performances this weekend (Sprotbrough tomorrow, Leeds on Saturday), so I'm spending the night revising my parts. This music is from the Act 2 Finale of Mozart's Così fan tutte, which is one of many excerpts of well-known operas which make up the show. Thankfully it's all in English and it's a really funny show, so if anyone's around, come along! (For anyone who reads music, I'm Fiordiligi, the top line.)

If anyone wants to see a video or anything of me singing, let me know. I don't know how much of that side of my life I should include in this blog!

(Also, just a warning that I may not get any internet access over the next couple of days, so I may have to post days #14 and #15 on Sunday/Monday!)

x



2 comments:

  1. That's so amazing that you sing opera! I would love to hear you sing, but I don't exactly live nearby haha.

    http://starrynightxxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's the thought that counts! Thanks :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, I love getting them! If you fancy getting in touch directly, tweet me @wendy_carr :) x