Sunday 9 March 2014

A Stroll in the Spring-Time Sun


I have been super busy since the middle of last week so have hardly had a chance to catch my breath! As my lovely friend Zocia was down yesterday I spent the day with her, so I've only had today to get my mountains of homework done. However, I was getting so frustrated and de-motivated that my flatmate Lucy and I decided to make the most of the beautiful sunshine (while we have some!) and go for a stroll to regain some energy. It did wonders, and I took a few snaps along the way.








Lovely Lucy

It's amazing how a lovely walk in the sun can make you feel!! There's nothing like it. I hope it lasts and that you've been enjoying the beautiful weather too!

Wendy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I love getting them! If you fancy getting in touch directly, tweet me @wendy_carr :) x